Increasing the quality and quantity of charitable planned gifts in our community
Welcome to PGRTSEM
The Planned Giving Roundtable of Southeast Michigan (PGRT) serves the needs of professionals who assist individuals in estate, charitable, and financial planning.
The PGRT offers educational programs, networking and support to help professionals better serve the needs of their donors/clients.
Take a moment to learn more about the PGRT!
Welcome New Members
- Sally Baker, University of Michigan
- Carolyn Carter, Wayne County Community College District
- Thomas Dew, DeLoof Hopper Dever Wright & Milliman, PLLC
- Rachel Gulledge, Comerica Bank
- Kimberly Hill, Comerica Bank
- Sarah McCallum, Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
News & Annoucements
No matter what your job is, it’s an chance to connect and come together. If you want to use your work for others, check out four ways you can give back at work.
How can you celebrate Peace Officers Memorial Day and National Police Week and pay homage to officers around the country? Here are some ideas to get started.
Storytelling is powerful, and it has enormous benefits in store for you and those around you. Today we're going to talk about how storytelling can impact your life.